Nerissyum - 7.2.5 | 3.3.5a | 1.12.1
[24/7 Uptime][Custom MALL][Custom QUESTS][Soloable content][Scripted Instances][Starting vendor/gear][Engaging LVL area][PvP/PvE][XP/GOLD Rate-200x][Supportive/friendly STAFF][Active Development][Cross BG][Guild Housing][Transmog][Custom rate][1v1 Arena][Arena Ladder/Spectator/Crystal][A lot more!]
[1121 Vanilla][Starting vendor][Engaging leveling area][MALL][FREE gear to get you started][Helpful staff][WebShop][Raid to get to the top][PvP/PvE][XP/GOLD Rate - 200x][We support transparent and honest gameplay][Xeon D-1520-32GB/1GBIT][AntiDDoS][NoLAG] Feeling nostalgic already? Come and join us!
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website.
2. Install World of Warcraft. For Vanilla, this can be aquired via SendSpace here or via Torrent here.
3. Open up the ''World of Warcraft'' directory.
4. Open up the file called ''realmlist.wtf'' with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ''.wtf'' ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist login.nerissyum.org
6. Make sure you simply click save, instead of ''save as'' in notepad, as saving as, causes the file to be written in a .txt format, which WoW will not be able to understand.
7. Make sure you sign in with your USERNAME. You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Best of best,
The Nerissyum team