Hi there, we hate annoying ads just as much as you do, but ads keep our website up and cover all expenses, so please consider disabling your ad blocker on our website, and we promise not to spam you with annoying ads!

Lineage 2 top private server

If you have been TRICKED into voting click here.

The top list counter resets once a month, you may only vote every 12 hours!

Voting instructions:

  1. Check the "I'm not a robot" box.
  2. Complete the captcha, if required.
  3. Click the "Vote for L2RainyDays" button under the captcha.


[l2j] L2RainyDays Retail =SERVER RATES= EXP and SP: x2 Drop: x2 Spoil: x2 Quest Drop: x2 Adena: x2 Safe Enchant: +4 Max Enchant: +50 Normal Enchant Chance: 52% Blessed Enchant Chance: 60% Attribute Stone Chance: 40% Attribute Crystal Chance: 30% Max Buffs/Dances: 24/12 Buff Duration: Retail